Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Atlanta Hair-Show

I have been natural for 3 years now and it was this past week that I have been having so much fun being natural!

On Thursday April 28, I went to a meetup with my friend (@_Doremi on twitter) and we got to meet Ms. Vaughn, Meechy Monroe, and Natural Chica! We had fun also some FBI activity in the restaurant that was next door to where we were. Actually it was a Tapas restaurant where we were supposed to meet there, but that place got shutdown, who knows what was going on, so arrangements were made with the adjacent restaurant. I can't remember the name but it had "Tavern" in the title.



Sunday we went to the hair show, that is my sister and I. We saw the owners of Miss Jessie's and we made some purchases. Hair shows are a great place to buy goods, can you say DISCOUNTS?!?! Lol! We really had to keep our heads on straight so we didn't break the bank or come down with a serious case of buyers remorse! I think we did alright.  



I can't wait to get involved in more activities!

2 comments: