Friday, May 20, 2011

The Last Day!

Today is my last day getting treatment for this BK virus! Today my younger sister Arleen has accompanied me. I kept asking her "are you sure?" Lol! It's such a long process so I had to make sure she was willing to do it! I warned her that I would be here for hours! Today in particular is a longer day because I had to get my labs drawn in other building then walked over to the building where I would be getting the infusion. She told me she wanted to be here because she is under the impression that I hate her. I know we have our differences but I do not hate my sister. I do know and understand that she hates hospitals.

At 10 o'clock I went up for my blood tests and got to the infusion building (Building 95) at 10:26 for a 10am appointment (yeah yeah, I know I should have gotten here earlier, but I hate mornings). It was 11:33am before anyone could tend to me, it seems as though they were overbooked for today. Found a vein on one try but not before searching long and hard for it (I appreciate that very much). It is now 1:43pm and I may be here for another 1 or 2 hours <sigh>. I have a graduation I am attending tonight, I am not worried about that, but my sister will be using my car to go to work after we get home. If she can make it back within the 6 o'clock hour than it's cool.

I mean these random health issues I get come at me and I'm like whatever, not that I don't care but because I know God is with me and by my side, so the punches can keep coming. I think that is all I have for today, so thank you for reading this and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment