Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The End of the Road...

The phone call came in, the one I wasn't even thinking about yet. Your funds are coming to an end. What does that mean to you? It means that I will no longer have money to cover my expensive drugs to help me keep tricking my immune system into thinking the kidney in my body is really mine and belongs to me.

My normal first reaction is to cry, sob, wail, whatever you want to call it, THEN tell myself God will make a way. I really can't afford to do that this time, even though the tears will come because of the uncertainty, I will have to make some phone calls.

Getting insurance is not that easy when you have a pre-existing condition, they are quick to deny you because they see you as dollar signs and honey, you have too many dollar signs attached to your sickness.

I have to start taking action quick because I don't want to lose my kidney and go back to doing dialysis. I just want to tell you guys that I am really scared right now....

I really don't want to go back to doing this again.....
.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweetie:( Your in my prayers. If you wanna talk about it I'm available. God has a purpose for all he does. Just remember to to trust in him and he will bring you through it. I see another testimony under your belt in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete