Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Don't cry...

I'm glad I didn't waste too many tears just then, the guy who called me called me back with GREAT news! My medication will be covered for this month and a few after that.

Medicaid would pay 20% of my medicine while Medicare covered the 80%, but Medicaid is not doing that anymore. I would have to come up with that and that would have been about $500 a month (more than my car note). He checked my account and saw that the Medicaid is paying for my Medicare premiums. One of my medications were in the $200s but the co-pay now comes down to $2.50!

I'm not out of the clear yet, this buys me some time but I have to do some research on different coverage out there that would be right for me and my case.

I have suck a headache right now, but I'm on steady ground and doesn't change the fact that after discussing with my friend (Domanie) that I need to re-connect and re-focus on who is supposed to be in that #1 position and that is God, He has done way too much for me to leave Him behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment