Friday, January 20, 2012

God is so good to me...

I just want to take a moment and give praise to my God, for keeping me for another day, for helping me, providing for me, and taking care of all my needs.

It's only January of the new year and God has already done many things for me, I love Him for not only what He can do but who He is, the Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End, there is no one like Him!

I have been blessed with medical coverage that will help me pay for my medications 5 prescriptions that would have cost me anywhere from $300-$400 a month has been reduced to just under $20! Can someone please shout out HALLELUJAH?! My whole family was in shock to find out what I would now be paying to receive my medications. Wouldn't you be as well? :)

God has also blessed me with an increase of hours at my current job. I was working 10 hours a week and was looking for other employment, I was unhappy where I was but at the same time still grateful for those 10 hours. As a "practicing Christian" God deserves a whole bunch more than what I am currently giving Him.

I just want to say Lord, I love you so much and thank you for loving me the way you have been doing!





No comments:

Post a Comment